Christmas Candle Prism Light
Looking to give a unique gift this Christmas? On a budget?This is a simple Christmas craft and makes a great gift idea all with items that can be found at your local dollar store! This Christmas Candle Prism Light is so simple even the kids can help (caution with small children around hot glue!)
- Glass candle holder – I just linked to amazon so you would get an idea of what you are looking for. You can find a great selection at your local dollar store.
- Flat backed, glass stones – Another item that can be found at your local dollar store.
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Candle – You can also use tea lights if you don’t want to use a larger candle
- Begin by emptying your glass beads on a flat surface and separating the colors if creating a pattern.
- With the hot glue gun glue a row of gems to the top, all the way around. (They stick in an unbelievably short time, so take your time because if you make a mistake they are almost impossible to get off). Placing them in rows will make sure you have room since the stones may not be all the same size.
- Keep adding rows until you have reached the bottom.
- Take a look to be sure no glue gun strings are hanging off and pull off any if necessary.
- Add a votive candle & you’re done!