Looking for an easy fall favored dessert? Look no further!
This Pumpkin Cake Donut recipe not only taste like fall but is also the easiest desert you could possibly make! With only three ingredients what more could you ask for?!?!
If you love powered donuts, you are going to love these! You can even make a glazed option by adding a tablespoon of milk at a time, to a cup or more of powdered sugar, until it reaches your desired consistency.
Whip up an extra batch of these Pumpkin Cake Donuts while making your own because they will go fast!
Pumpkin Cake Donuts
- 1 Box White or Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Can Libby’s Canned Pumpkin
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and canned pumpkin. Stir until well mixed.
- Place batter into an icing or pastry bag and cut off the end so you have about a 1/2 inch opening.
- Pipe batter into a greased Donut Pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Place donuts in a paper lunch bag filled with the powdered sugar and shake well until donuts are coated.