Need some summer outfit inspiration? On a budget? Check this out!!
With the purchase of 10-15 articles of clothing, you can create an entire wardrobe full of colors you love and easy co-ordinations. Creating a mix and match wardrobe is all about building a wardrobe that works together and works for you. I put together 15 inexpensive outfits with my 14 clothing options from Target, but could have easily created more.
Mix and match wardrobes are not only perfect for your budget, but will save you the dreaded “But I have nothing to wear!” scream we all do with a closet full of clothes. They are also really great if you have a small storage space and want to get the most out of a small wardrobe. Save yourself hours of ruffling through your closet full of options by purchasing specific pieces you know will work well together and in other outfits.
You can now have fun every time you step into your closet because your mix and match wardrobe works together like a puzzle. Your wallet will thank you and you will always be able to find just what you were looking to wear!
Here’s How To Do It
- Dollhouse Crop Jeans — $29.99
- Nitrogen Crepe Elastic Waist Pants — $64.99
- Merona Chino Shorts — $13.98
- Mossimo Boyfriend Jean Shorts — $15.00
- Xhilaration Guaze Crocheted Shorts — $16.00
- John Paul Richard Yoke Tank — $24.99
- LOL Vintage Graphic Tank — $12.99
- Merona Crochet Trim Tunic — $17.99
- LUX II Color Blocked Blouse — $22.99
- Le Kate Printed Tank — $34.99
- Mossimo Ona Ballet Flats — $16.99
- Mai Thong Sandals — $22.99
- A+ Large Cross Body Bag — $39.99
- Merona Straw Clutch — $19.99