After I told you all how to get amazon products for free, I received a TON of email asking me how to earn free Amazon gift cards. Well, here it is. A list of all the things I use to get free Amazon gift cards. Some I use while shopping (like Ibotta and Shopkick) and others I dedicate a little time to at night after my son goes to sleep. Regardless of your method, you can really rack up the free Amazon gift cards! I am actually saving mine for a free Christmas this year!
Also, don’t feel discouraged! Go through the list and find your favorites (SwagBucks is one of mine!). When you do, stick to them. It may take a little time to start your gift card fund but it really does pay off!
- Swag Bucks – You earn points called ‘Swagbucks’ for doing tasks like,searching the internet, playing games, watching TV and more. These Swagbucks can then be traded in for everything from Cash to electronics and Amazon gift cards!
- InstaGC – The main idea here is to earn points by completing offers and tasks that are provided. There are many different ways to earn points. Find the easiest way to make your points and you’ll get a free instant gift card in no time.
- Amazon Trade In – Trade in Electronics, Books and More to Amazon in exchange for gift cards
- Listia – I actually use this one all the time (not just for Amazon gift cards)! Earn credits by selling items you don’t want and then use your credits to get free Amazon cards (or other things). I just scored a digital copy of American Sniper for less then 500 credits! FYI you get 5,000 just for signing up!
- Zoom Bucks – Zoom Bucks is almost the same as Swagbucks. You do things like searching the internet, playing games, watching TV and more to earn rewards.
- Gift Hulk – Gift Hulk is another search for points site. I love using Gift Hulk to play games and watch TV as well. They also offer many secret codes to redeem via email too! Points are then traded for items like Amazon Gift Cards. ENTER CODE AB1060104 FOR AN EXTRA 250 POINTS FREE!
- Amazon Mechanical Turk – I have been using MTurk for a long time. You will not get rich from this but it’s a great way to earn a few bucks by doing really simple tasks!
- Survey Sites – I don’t want to list each one here but check out the top 20 sites I use HERE
- Viggle – Viggle wants to know what songs you listen to and what TV shows you watch, in exchange of course, for points that can be redeemed as gifts cards, digital downloads, electronic goods, and trips. Simply open the Viggle app when you watch TV or listen to music and you start collecting points.
- Toluna – Pays in “Tango Cards” which can be converted to Amazon Gift Cards. Plus this is a really great site to test out products and get paid for it!
- Bing Rewards – Bing Rewards is an electronic rewards program that earns you credits just for surfing the web. Redeem those credits for free gift cards.
- Earning Station – participate in surveys, games, and advertiser’s special offers while earning cash and incentives for your activity.
- Receipt Hog – Receipt Hog asks you to submit receipts from grocery stores or grocery-like stores. Each receipt you submit will earn you coins, which you can then trade in for cash or Amazon gift cards. Use Code MAK22019 to get an extra slot spin when you sign up!
- Punch Card – Punch Card is just like Receipt Hog. Upload receipts from ANYWHERE and earn points towards Gift Cards like Amazon!
- Ibotta – Ibotta offers rebates for things you purchase in a physical store. I like to cash out for Amazon gift cards so its easier for me to save.
- Shopkick – Rewards you for shopping—and the great news is that you don’t even have to buy anything! There are three ways to earn kicks on Shopkick: By walking into stores, by scanning product bar codes with your phone, and by making actual purchases.
- Mobile Expressions – Download an app on your phone and earn free gift cards! Its really that simple.
- Isecertshop– This one actually pays real money instead of gift cards but i thought it was good enough to be included. Mystery shopping can be a great way to earn extra money as well as gift cards. If you want to learn more about mystery shopping check out THIS POST.
- Field Agent – (For REAL money you can then spend on gift cards :)) Field Agent pays you to do small tasks for its clients. For instance, you can earn $9 taking four different photos of toothbrushes at Wal-Mart or $5 checking out the price of certain dolls at Toys “R” Us. Taking into account the time and gas it takes to drive out and accomplish those tasks, you’ll still be able to make up to $20 as a field agent.
- Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel – Super easy way to earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this home-scan signup)
I hope this list has given you many ideas on where to start! If you have any that you like to use that aren’t on the list please feel free to share them in the comments below!