The new live action Beauty and the Beast is probably the most highly anticipated film of the year. It finally hits theaters everywhere next week – March 17th, 2017! In order to help celebrate, The Hopping Bloggers have come together and created the ULTIMATE Beauty and the Beast prize pack that any fan will be excited to win! This prize pack is worth nearly $300 and includes:
- Beauty and the Beast 25th Anniversary BluRay
- Beast Funko Pop
- Belle Yellow Dress Funko Pop
- Cogsworth Funko Pop
- Live Action Enchanted Tea Set Playset
- Beauty and the Beast Loungefly Wallet
- Jim Shore Belle Figurine
- Beauty and the Beast Necklace
- Beauty and the Beast Coloring Book
- Beauty and the Beast Mystery Mini Pop
- Disney Beauty & The Beast Live Action Ballroom Belle Doll
- Beauty and the Beast Tote Handbag
- Melissa & Doug Belle Magnetic Dress Up Set
- Beauty and the Beast Little Golden Book
- LEGO Disney Princess 41067 Belle’s Enchanted Castle Building Kit
- Disney Beauty & The Beast Live Action Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box Toy
- & More!
All prizes are not pictured in the photo above and prizes are subject to change based on availability, but will be replaced with a prize of equal or greater value.
About Beauty and the Beast
Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs. “Beauty and the Beast” is the fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle’s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast’s hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Oscar® winner Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle’s eccentric, but lovable father; Josh Gad as Lefou, Gaston’s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Golden Globe® nominee Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, the candelabra; Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci as Maestro Cadenza, the harpsichord; Oscar nominee Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and two-time Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts.
Beauty and the Beast hits theaters everywhere March 17!
Connect with Beauty and the Beast
Enter to win this Beauty and the Beast Prize Pack using the form below. GOOD LUCK!
If you’re a blogger looking to connect with brands: Join The Hopping Bloggers database and get started today!
If you’re a brand looking to work with a network of professional bloggers: Check out the creative campaigns The Hopping Bloggers has to offer!