Halloween is coming and I couldn’t be more excited! Not only does that mean fabulous fall weather is here in Upstate NY, but it also means that I get to get creative with my wardrobe!
There is something else you should know about me… I LOVE The Wizard Of Oz! This Halloween costume would be a dream for me, but with a four-year-old who recently became obsessed with Batman, I don’t see myself being able to wear this anytime soon.
With Halloween only coming once a year, I don’t see the point in going out and spending $100+ on something you are only going to wear once! It just doesn’t go along with my whole budget lifestyle. That’s why I put together this adorable (my real dream) costume!
With a few pieces that you can totally reuse in your wardrobe, you can have a unique Dorthy Halloween costume that costs a fraction of department store prices!
I would love to see how cute this turns out! Feel free send me picture or post them on the Facebook page!
What you will need:
- Person Pleated Bowfront Skirt (Amazon) — $16.99
- Apt 9 Popover Blouse (Kohl’s) — $14.99
- Journee Collection Lindy Flats (Kohl’s) — $44.99
- Anna Belen Small Hair Bows (Amazon) — $10.80
- Loreal Color Riche Lipstick (Amazon) — $5.39
- 12″ Flopsie Toto Dog (Amazon) — $10.52
- Handwoven Wicker Basket (Amazon) — $10.49