It is time to change up your weekly meal plan with some added flavor. This Air Fryer Ham with Garlic and Herbed Butter is not only delicious, but also the perfect meal for any night of the week.
Mealtimes got better in this house when we started making this dish. Not only is it incredible, but it is done easily in the air fryer. The ham is tender and juicy, and the flavors of the garlic and herbed butter really please the palate. We really enjoyed this new take on ham, it has broadened our dinner options and made mealtimes more exciting. This Air Fryer Ham with Garlic and Herbed Butter has been a game changer.
While this recipe is perfect for every night of the week, it is also fantastic for get togethers and holidays. The fact that it is so versatile is what makes it so amazing.
How to Make Air Fryer Ham with Garlic and Herbed Butter
This recipe is somewhat easy to put together and doesn’t require too much in the way of time. This is what makes it perfect for any time, any reason, and any season.
- To get started on this recipe you are going to want to ensure that you have a small boneless, fully cooked ham.
- It is important to soften your butter before you get started to make it easy to make.
- Line your air fryer basket with aluminum foil. Create a small well to hold the juices and add the ham to the basket.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
- Spread half of the butter mixture over the top of the ham and reserve the second half for later.
- Cover the ham tightly with foil and cook at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove the top layer of foil and carefully rub the butter over the ham. The butter will probably melt as it touches the hot ham and that is perfectly ok.
- Cook the ham at 375 for an additional 15 minutes.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Ham with Garlic Butter?
There are several different things that go well on the side of this delicious ham dish. We like to change it up every once in a while to add variety, but there are a few of the things we have liked to serve alongside this dish.
Air Fryer Ham with Garlic and Herbed Butter
Air Fryer Ham with Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1 small boneless fully cooked ham (about 5 pounds)
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme minced
- Line your air fryer basket with foil, creating a well to hold the juices and add the ham to the basket.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Spread half of the mixture over the ham, reserving the second half for later.
- Cover the ham with foil tightly and cook at 300F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the top layer of foil and carefully rub the butter over the ham (it will probably melt as it hits the hot ham-- that’s okay!)
- Cook the ham at 375F for an additional 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe? Do you love to save time and money? Sign up for my newsletter and get time and money-saving tips delivered straight to your inbox, along with recipes like this one.
Don’t worry, I hate spam too so I’ll never share your information and I won’t flood your inbox with junk. Plus, when you sign up, you’ll get a free copy of my meal planning printable.