Attention all burger lovers, tis the season to indulge in delicious hamburgers. The good news? There is no need to fire up the grill, heat a frying pan or turn on the oven. That is because these Air Fryer Hamburgers are delicious and cooked to perfection without all that fuss.
This amazing recipe is the definition of what enjoying a burger is all about. Not only are they easy to put together, they are also incredibly tasty and juicy, the way burgers should be. These air fryer hamburgers are as low maintenance as possible yet make for an incredible meal any night of the week.
Perfect for a family meal after a busy day, these burgers are sure to please. Even the pickiest of little ones will celebrate when they see these being served up for dinner. Top them anyway you like for a unique and delicious experience in no time.
How to Make Air Fryer Hamburgers
This burger recipe is not only going to save you some dinner time drama, but it is also quick and easy to put together. All it takes is a few simple ingredients, a whole lot of love and a little time.
- For this recipe you will want to have 1 ½ pounds of ground beef. The preferred mixture is ground chuck 80/20 or leaner.
- Seasoning your meat is important, make sure to have salt, black pepper and onion powder ready.
- Divide the ground beef into 6-ounce sections and shape into patties.
- Press a small indent in the middle of each patty to ensure they cook evenly.
- Season both sides of the meat with salt, black pepper and onion powder.
- Using a non-stick cooking spray, spritz the air fryer basket.
- Place your burgers into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes prior to flipping them.
- After flipping the burgers, you are going to want to cook the patties for an additional two to four minutes depending on how well you done want them to be.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings.
What are Good Toppings for Air Fryer Hamburgers?
When it comes to good toppings for your air fryer hamburgers, the sky is the limit. You can go traditional with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles or get creative. Cheese is optional, but usually a popular burger topping. If you are looking to change it up a bit you can use a combination of different toppings like basil, fresh mozzarella and a little tomato sauce. When it comes to burger toppings, there is no right choice.
Air Fryer Hamburgers Recipe
Air Fryer Hamburgers
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef preferably ground chuck 80/20 or leaner
- Salt black pepper, and onion powder, to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Divide beef into 6 ounces sections and shape into patties. Press a hole in the middle to cook evenly.
- Season both sides with salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Spritz air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray if desired. Place patties in air fryer basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes before flipping burgers. Cook for an additional 2 to 4 minutes depending on desired doneness.
If you are looking for another Air Fryer complete meal, check out this Hot Honey Chicken Thighs & Roasted Potatoes recipe.
Did you like this recipe? Do you love to save time and money? Sign up for my newsletter and get time and money-saving tips delivered straight to your inbox, along with recipes like this one.
Don’t worry, I hate spam too so I’ll never share your information and I won’t flood your inbox with junk. Plus, when you sign up, you’ll get a free copy of my meal planning printable.