There is almost nothing better than fresh baked bread, but it can be so time consuming to make. This Instant Pot Bread recipe is perfect for those who want fresh and delicious bread without the mass amount of time spent to make it.
There are so many things that a beautiful loaf of fresh baked bread can be paired with. Whether you are making soup, sandwiches or even just enjoying it with a little dab of butter, bread is a great accompaniment. While making bread is usually quite time consuming, requiring several different kitchen tools, this Instant pot bread is a life saver.
When it comes to delicious fresh baked bread, this recipe is sure to provide you with a delicious flavor and perfect texture. Your family is going to be in awe of your efforts, and you will be enjoying delicious food in what seems like no time.
How to Make Instant Pot Bread
While bread is usually extremely time consuming to make, this recipe is quick, easy and delicious. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time.
- To get started, line and grease a 6-8” cake pan. You will want to ensure that this pan fits easily inside your Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet inside your instant pot, adding in 1 cup of warm water.
- In a large cowl, combine the water, yeast and sugar.
- Allow the yeast to proof for approximately 3 minutes before you add the flour.
- Gently add in the flour and keep in mind that this recipe doesn’t require any kneading. Just mix the dough by hand until no dry patches are left.
- Fold the prepared dough out into the cake pan in the Instant Pot and place the lid on top. You don’t need to secure the lid.
- Using the “Keep warm” setting on the IP, allow the dough to rise for 2 hours.
- After the dough has doubled in size, you can either refrigerate it, or continue baking.
- Secure the lid and select the manual setting, baking for 45 minutes.
- Perform a natural release.
- If desired, you can toast the loaf of bread under the broiler of your oven for a few minuets to achieve a browner exterior.
What Pairs Well with Fresh Baked Instant Pot Bread?
Fresh bread is easily enjoyed on its own. The soft, warm texture makes it difficult to resist eating it all in one sitting, but if you want to enjoy it alongside something else, there are several foods that pair well with this fresh baked instant pot bread.
- French Toast
This Instant Pot Bread recipe is perfect for those who want fresh and delicious bread
without the mass amount of time spent to make it.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
Line and grease a 6-8" cake pan that can fit easily inside your instant pot.
Place the trivet in your Instant Pot and add 1 cup water.
In a large bowl, combine the water, yeast and salt. Let the yeast proof for about 3 minutes, then start adding in the flour.
This is a no-knead recipe, so just mix the dough by hand until no dry patches appear.
Fold the dough out into the prepared cake pan.
Place the cake pan in the IP and place the lid on top (do not need to secure).
Select the "keep warm setting" and let the dough rise for 2 hours.
After the dough has doubled, you can refrigerate or continue baking.
Secure the Instant Pot lid and select manual (or pressure cook for newer models) for 45 minutes.
When timer is up, allow for a full natural release.
If desired, toast the bread under the broiler of your oven for 5 minutes to achieve a nice browned look.
Did you like this recipe? Do you love to save time and money? Sign up for my newsletter and get time and money-saving tips delivered straight to your inbox, along with recipes like this one.
Don’t worry, I hate spam too so I’ll never share your information and I won’t flood your inbox with junk. Plus, when you sign up, you’ll get a free copy of my meal planning printable.