Well, it looks like spring has finally sprung. It’s time to put away those heavy sweater and big winter coats. Before you start heading to the mall to pick up the latest spring fashion, consider putting together a mix and match wardrobe (or capsule wardrobe as others may call it).
With the purchase of 10-15 articles of clothing, you can create an entire wardrobe full of colors you love and easy co-ordinations. Creating a mix and match wardrobe is all about building a wardrobe that works together and works for you. I put together 15 inexpensive outfits with my 15 clothing options from Target, but could have easily created more.
Mix and match wardrobes are not only perfect for your budget, but will save you the dreaded “But I have nothing to wear!” scream we all do with a closet full of clothes. They are also really great if you have a small storage space and want to get the most out of a small wardrobe. Save yourself hours of ruffling through your closet full of options by purchasing specific pieces you know will work well together and in other outfits.
You can now have fun every time you step into your closet because your mix and match wardrobe works together like a puzzle. Your wallet will thank you and you will always be able to find just what you were looking to wear!
Here’s How To Do It
- Isani Poppy Print Halter Dress — $34.99
- Merona Kick Flare Ankle Pants — $27.99
- Xhilaration Basic Leggings — $10.00
- Mossimo Low Rise Skinny Jeans — $2.99
- Crafted by Lee Curvy Fit Straight Leg Jeans — $29.99
- Merona Pintuck Henley Shell — $17.99
- Merona 3/4 Sleeve Boatneck Tee — $4.20
- Merona Chambray Tunic — $27.99
- Who What Wear All Over Printed Tee — $17.99
- Merona Striped Ponte Blazer — $29.99
- Celine Ballet Flats — $22.99
- Sonora Thong Sandals — $19.99
- Merona Tote Handbag — $49.99
- Merona Solid Packable Straw Tote — $29.99
- Mossimo Aqua Scarf — $14.9